I am not sure what it is about this picture, but it sure does make me feel all "gooey" inside. Now, I realize that just the picture itself isn't what makes me feel like this, but rather who the picture is of. My husband of 16 years and friend for 21 years. Hard to believe that we've been together for such a long time, I mean its been half of my life that we've been together.
Mark came into my life right at a time when "I" was planning a new chapter in my life, but upon reflection a few years back, I realize that it was divine intervention that brought us together. Sometimes you just have to give credit where credit is due. If you asked me way back then, I honestly can say that I couldn't have imagined that I'd be spending my life with this man. I really believe that God put this man in my life because he knew that anyone else would not have been able to endure the difficulties I lay before him. Mark has endured so much over the years we me, I still am in awe knowing that he' hasn't left me. Through uncertainty of who I am, the insanity of depression and countless moments of self-doubt he sees me through it all. His quiet nature and supporting love resonates through my soul. I'm not sure if he realizes that or not, but I sure do hope and pray that he knows that I love and appreciate him with all of my being.
All this to say that God got it right and I am so thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.