Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh I just love summer!! A time to really spend some quality time with the kids. During the hussle and bussle of school time, I think I tend to just skim through it all. Missing out on things.

One of the things the kids did this summer, was fix and get running their go-kart. A friend of mine gave the kids a double seater. After bringing it home and tinkering around with it, they got the it running. So now we have two running go-karts and 3 crazy kids! You can drive up to my front yard and tell exactly where they have been making their rounds. The path is definitely worn down. Tristan decide to take a stroll through the fence today. Thank God for helmets and roll cages other wise he would have been hurting a bit. Mark wasn't to pleased that he has to know replace the fence, but he'll get over it I think. We'll all just help him, so it won't be that bad.

I'm wanting to plan a camping trip here soon. Not sure when though and where. (might just end up camping on the hill across the street). Maybe something will present itself here soon, so I can get inspired!

Well, I am off. It is midnight here and this cinderella is about to turn into a sleepy servant girl!

Chat with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.