Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A compliment from the teacher

Yesterday I was told when I entered into Jackie's classroom that Conner "is on it". Which was a very nice surprise and one I needed to hear. This past marking period he came home with two F's ~ Math and Reading. Subjects he doesn't have liberities to fail in. I think it really shocked him to see those grades coupled with hearing the disappointment from Mark and I that it might have gotten him back in gear. He's a smart kid and knows how to do this....he's just got to learn to be disciplined and motivated to do it. Maybe something he'll have to learn and grow into. Today he got a 99% on his Spelling, which was awesome. I'm proud of him when he does stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.